top of page

Women: Do you have a Criminal Record?

Updated: Mar 30, 2023

For women who have criminal records due to drugs, theft, assault, or prostitution. We provide free information and support to help get your life back on track.

Find out how to remove convictions from Criminal Record Checks.

Asian Women for Equality offers a free records suspension program for women convicted of crimes related to being prostituted or avoiding prostitution.

A record suspension (formerly called a pardon) is an order that keeps a person’s criminal record (of conviction) separate and apart from other criminal records. This means a person’s criminal convictions will not be revealed in criminal record checks.


Project funded by the Province of British Columbia

86 views0 comments


Los comentarios se han desactivado.
bottom of page